Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 64 of 100--adapt and adjust

I have lots of ideas on what to write about through the day, I tend to neglect to do anything about it until night time though.  So it is 10:30 and I am sitting here writing my thoughts.  ;)   One of the things Erik talks about a lot in boot camp is Adapt adjust and accept.   or A3 for short.   Adapting and adjusting is very important.  Even the best laid plans get mixed up.
   Kids get sick.  Phone calls come.  You have to run out of the house before eating.   Injuries, work, you name it something happens to take your plans and run right over them.   So what do you do?   Take a deep breath, and look at the situation to figure out what you can do to adapt to it.   Life happens.   If you are going to achieve any goal, you have to figure out how to make it work with life.   Adjust your thought process, adapt to the circumstances and accept things as they are.  Be grateful!    The more challenges, the more you know you will be successful!!

You may have noticed that my daily template changed again.  I changed the goals I had written as if they have already happened, only with a future date.   As I keep learning I adapt what I am doing to make it fit what I learn. It seems that is what life is all about!

No comments: