Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 62 of 100--success is hard!

See the ants?  Such a good example!
Today has been a difficult day.   I have allowed my negative voice get the best of me and my performance has suffered.  I was on a big high yesterday, today is quite the opposite.  Then this shows up on my facebook feed: 95% of what it takes to succeed sucks!   and I totally agree. 
All the stuff I am striving to do, want to do have to do.  Must do!  Really stinks.  IT sucks and I don't want to do it.  The truth is, that the more I do, the better I will become.   When I am sitting at the computer the person I want to become is walking and cleaning the house.  When I am playing a game on my phone the person I want to become is chasing her son.  When I am ignoring life because my negative voice has taken over, the person I want to become is improving her life and that of others because of the contributions she is making.  I have so much potential.  You know what keeps me from it.  ME!   I say I don't want to, when if I only tried it wouldn't seem so bad.  In fact if I just went one step farther than I want to go that is progress.  If I stay in a plank one second longer than I did the last time, that is improvement.   Every time I take one more step towards what I want, I am that much closer!  It isn't about where I am going or where I have been, it is about taking care of me NOW!   Doing my best, ignoring the rest (Thank you Tony Horton!)  Just getting started and moving forward from there.   Just get started.  That's all that matters.   Just move, take one action, just one.  See what happens. 

No comments: