Sunday, March 1, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 97

As it is a fast sunday, I am not using my usual template.

Weigh in:  197.   Better than last week.   Perhaps my new muscle is beginning to burn more calories.  ;)  Today I have decided that I will focus on 2 lbs a week.   I will continue to ask myself, what will help me reach the decreased weight by next week.   So it is forefront in my mind?  As I write this I wonder if it is going to get me too fixated on weightloss again...

Morning Blood sugar:  106  I ate a bit more than I was hungry for last night.

Eating:   Lunch/dinner.  On days were we have events ( we invited family over after the meeting we went to) meals seem to be never ending...and of large amounts.  We had manti Chicken, salad, potato salad, broccoli and cauliflower, watermelon, chips and dip.  Cookies. It was all very tasty!  I ate til I was very full and then later had some angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries.
Also a half a cream cheese danish, it really wasn't worth it, but I still ate more than I liked...

64 oz water. 

No comments: