Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 89 of 100---cycles of brilliance

For only 100 days, I sure have not been consistent.  I apologize for the lapses.

http://www.eddaardvark.co.uk/python_patterns/spirograph.html

I have come to realize I have cycles of brilliance.  Moments where I feel everything is going well and I am on task.  Where everything is going my way.  Then I have the 180 degree different moment where I feel at the bottom of life, nothing is working right and I just can't get it all figured out.
  This may make me sound a little manic depressive.  Keep reading though!    Every time I go through one of these cycles I end up a little bit higher on the curve.   Each cycle isn't the same, I am not spinning on the same axis.  Instead I am like a spirograph, spinning closer and closer to my goal.  The design I am creating is beautiful and becomes more so with each cycle I complete.   Each revolution I learn something new.  Every time I feel that things aren't working, I find ways to make it work better.   It is that knowledge that I add to my arsenal and soon I can't help but get to my goal.  A little bit of momentum is carried over with each cycle.  It is that momentum, the knowledge  that every up has it's down and vice verse that gives me hope that I am getting that much closer to my goal.  When I feel that I have taken a few steps backwards it is then that I have given myself a running start to reach and perhaps surpass my goal!

No comments: