Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Healthy Journey day 113

I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.


Intentions for the day:pay bills, prep for trip.  Final walk through on building we are buying.




Morning Blood Sugar: 97  That was very surprising!  I ate my yummy hamburger fries and shake fully expecting that I would have a sugar of 110 this morning.   Boy did my body surprise me!!   It might be because of the length of time I went between meals.   Unfortunately the body doesn't have a reset button on blood sugar, if it is high and you eat more, it goes higher.   Instead mine must have been on the lower end and I ate more...it went higher, but to a number I like! 

Exercise:  Workout with trainer.  10 lb weights, shoulders, bi and triceps. Squats, lunges. Step ups, abs, ladders.  All in the back yard.   Awesome workout...feeling a bit shakey.  :)

Breakfast:
Time:  9 am
Hunger  Level *: 3
Ate:Hot apple cider...felt really good on my throat.  and an orange. 
Comments:


Snack:
Time:11
Hunger Level*:2
Ate: chocolate protein milk
Comments:

Lunch:
Time:12
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate: half a piece of pizza, a grilled cheese sandwich.   Sure was tasty! 
Comments:  The pizza wasn't as good as I expected it to be, so I only ate half.  :)

Snack:
Time:4
Hunger Level*:
Ate: carrots, granola bar, cookies, cheese stick.
Comments:  Almost went for a piece of pizza but realized it wasn't as good as it should have been, chose carrots instead...gets my veggie serving for the day as well. Then I was still snacky...so went for a few other foods too.  :)

Dinner:
Time:7 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate: another cookie and a quesadilla.
Comments: Cheese has been hitting the spot for me today.  So yummy!  I wasn't so hungry but wanted it anyway. 


Water intake: 64 oz


Daily Wins: veggie and fruit goal met.  water goal met.  Got in a great workout, and am 500 steps off of 10000.  I will make it by bedtime! 


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Complete.   Continue to strive for daily. 
1 fruit, 1 Veg.  Report back on April 3rd.  Should be easy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast
Drink 64 oz water
Eat 2 fruits
Eat 3 Veg
30 min of cardio
One Treat
Health Supplement


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

Monday:  Kitchen
Tuesday:  Bedroom
Wednesday:  Bathroom
Thursday:  Living Room
Friday:  Entry

I am 2 lbs lighter each week and am 30 lbs lighter on 6/15/15. (From 198 to 168) I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and only be on the computer/electronics with a timer. My aim is to feel energetic and strong. Feeling good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: