Monday, March 16, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 112

I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.


Intentions for the day: de-germify.  Yes it's not really a word...it covers what I want to do though.  Clean out all the nasties that seem to have invaded and get our house sparkly clean!  To start with:  A game of Fly lady bingo.  (Its a facebook group cleaning game)



Weigh in:  196.4  Down 3 lbs from last week.  I am positive my lack of appetite from being sick played into that.  I will take it though!

Morning Blood Sugar: 103


Exercise:  Jonathan's live workout

Breakfast:
Time: 9:00
Hunger  Level *:
Ate:yogurt and a couple pieces of a clementine.
Comments:


Snack:
Time:1 p.m.
Hunger Level*:
Ate: a few peanut m&m's
Comments:I have obviously not recovered my appetite yet. 

Lunch:
Time:2 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate: spring rolls
Comments:

Snack:
Time: 4:30 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate:more spring rolls
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:7 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate: pineapple, cucumber and apple cider
Comments: My throat is bugging me again...I also wasn't hungry so  snacked instead.   My daughter made some orange chicken for dinner.   It's nice to have a child old enough to cook.  :)


Water intake:40


Daily Wins:  Mostly cleaned the kitchen.  Aired out the house, saw the legos at the mall.  It was pretty awesome.  A lego White house and  lincoln memorial along with a bunch of other famous buildings.  The kids loved it!


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Report:  Did very well until I got sick.  Will continue to work for 64 oz each day.
1 fruit, 1 Veg.  Report back on April 3rd.  Should be easy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast
Drink 64 oz water
Eat 2 fruits
Eat 3 Veg
30 min of cardio
One Treat
Health Supplement


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

Monday:  Kitchen
Tuesday:  Bedroom
Wednesday:  Bathroom
Thursday:  Living Room
Friday:  Entry

I am 2 lbs lighter each week and am 30 lbs lighter on 6/15/15. (From 198 to 168) I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and only be on the computer/electronics with a timer. My aim is to feel energetic and strong. Feeling good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: