Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 63 of 100--Who do I want to be

Chasing success makes success elusive.   So instead of chasing a goal, you need to become the person who achieves it.   So who is it that you want to be?  Who is it that has the type of success that you desire?


Writing a goal in the now helps you to visualize that success.  In the movie "the Inner Weigh" it talks about writing your goal starting with "I am so happy and grateful now that..."  So writing it out that way would look something like this:

I am so grateful and happy now that I am strong and healthy.  I am able to do 10 full push ups easily and effortlessly.  My blood sugar is in a normal range, my cholesterol levels are normal.  I enjoy fruits and vegetables.   I create healthy and yummy meals that my family eats around the table, we enjoy each other's company and the food as well.   I feel good in my body.   I have energy to chase the kids, clean and keep up around the house.  I enjoy keeping my house clean, and creating wonderful food.

That's a beginning, I think I will revise and lengthen...so what would your future look like?

No comments: