Sunday, March 15, 2015

Healthy Journey 111

No weigh in today.   I was drinking water all night long, Figured it wouldn't make it so accurate.  :)

Blood sugar 101.   I was glad to see that my eating an omelet and having pie worked to keep my sugar stable.



Today's meals have been in the grab whatever category... Key Lime pie.  Left overs from last night was quite tasty for brunch and a snack.
Some Peanut m&m's as well. 

A little whole wheat spaghetti and sauce.  My son really wanted spaghetti for dinner. 
An omelet and toast.  Omelets have been hitting the spot the last two days.  Must need the extra protein!

Actually feeling almost normal today.   Still do not have my voice back but feeling better than I have in days.  YAY!

Now to deep clean and get rid of all bugs in my house...wish me luck!

No comments: