Thursday, March 12, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 108

No template again today.  I even forgot to check my blood sugar.   Just tired of being sick.   (Broken record again!)  I thought about going to the doctor today but realized no one would be able to hear me on the phone.   I have no voice!!  My throat feels better but I think I might be getting dehydrated...it's really hard to drink.
clementine


Honey and lemon water

Muffins, Ramen

Muffin

I tried a slice of pear but it was still too hard and was painful to eat.  

Took some tylenol and got a 32 oz diet root beer.  Enjoyed that...then the sugar substitutes gave me a stomach ache.  No wonder I don't usually drink it!   Needed the fluid...now water tastes good again.  Hubby brought us home wing stop. (boneless wings, fries, carrots, celery and ranch)  I ate a lot more than I expected too.   Maybe the tylenol helped.  :)

Part of me feels like I am starving, part of me says this is exactly what I should be doing...eating less to reach my goals.  Such a dichotomy of thought!  Eat until full.  That's all that matters.  Stop the power games negative voice!!

No comments: