Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 240

Today has been one of those days where I should have gone back to bed and started over.  I've been slightly tired all day and very unmotivated.  I am not even sure why.  I stayed up too late last night, but usually I am able to snap into some action more than I have today. 

Today was a trainer workout.  It was a good one, we worked all different parts of the body and attempted to get our muscles to failure.  Abs, biceps, triceps, legs, shoulders.   I was getting rather shaky by the end. 



For breakfast I had some apple cake that was leftover from the party last night.
The rest of the day I ate leftovers, actually.   Smoked turkey, pork, salad (oh that salad was soooo good!  I ate three plates of it!)   I did make a green smoothie.  My new training partner had never had one before so I gave her a taste (she only wanted a spoonful)  It was yummy though...just a basic one, chocolate protein powder, kale, milk and half a banana.

Tomorrow's plan:

Toast and eggs
Smoothie
Salad and smoked turkey
Orange and nuts
Pineapple meatballs.
I'm sure I will have a cupcake or two as well...Hubby asked me to make more.  I will have to share the recipe.  It is amazing!

No comments: