Thursday, October 15, 2015

NoSpendTober Day 15

Today's tip was to refashion.  This is something I had only come across on pinterest just yesterday.  This cool blog where a gal takes items from the thrift shop and refashions them into something really cute.   She's the refashionista!

The money I spent was at an appointment today.  Nothing else.   I did pay bills, and realize how much we spent last month.  Uh, I will just say I had to transfer money from savings to pay off the credit cards. 



Sometimes it is just easy to not pay attention to what you have spent.   Knowledge is a good thing.   Spending a couple hundred dollars a week on take out is probably not the best use of our money. 

Heading out of town tomorrow for a trip with my daughter.  It's going to be lots of fun to go shopping with her.  It is a pre birthday/early Christmas shopping trip.  So much for not spending money, but this was already planned long before I knew about the challenge.  Hubby has told me to have fun and not worry about spending money.   We will definitely have fun.  :)

No comments: