Friday, October 23, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 243

It was a busy day today so I ended up skipping exercising.  I thought I would get enough steps in but that wasn't the case either. 

I forgot what I had planned for breakfast, so I made myself a pb and jam sandwich on my homemade bread.
Cupcakes...I was frosting them,
Baked beans, turkey and cheese.  cookies
Wings with ranch.  Celery and carrots, fries.
Cookies and milk



I have had a lot of heart burn lately...I am sure it is from the sugar I have been consuming. 

Not enough water, veggies or exercise today.   Funny how I had this self motivational talk yesterday and then I fizzle today.   I didn't get enough sleep.  I know that has a lot to do with it.  

Food for tomorrow:

Pancakes and eggs
Smoothie
Turkey Sandwiches
veggies and fruit
Meatballs and a salad.

No comments: