Monday, October 26, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 245

Stayed up late, slept in.   I like to sleep in.  Sometimes I find myself thinking I should get up and actually will have the energy for it but then talk myself out of it.  I don't know why I do that. 

As it is Sunday, I spent a lot of time preparing myself and the kiddos for church.  

Green smoothie for breakfast.  It was pretty tasty.  
After church we snacked on chips and queso dip.   Yum.


For dinner we had hubby's brother and family for hamburgers and hotdogs.   We had ice cream with homemade hot fudge sauce for dessert.  It was yummy.    I had a salad on the side and salsa with chips.   So I actually think I made it to 3 veg servings today.  YAY!   I didn't get enough water.  That is standard for Sunday though it seems.    We got to bed way too late after chatting for a long time.  The morning school scene won't be pretty!

Plan for tomorrow:
Smoothie
turkey sandwich
carrots and ranch, an orange
quick and easy turkey dinner.

No comments: