Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NoSpendtober day 20

Today's mission was spa day.   I really could have used it today!   I didn't do anything spa like, and have yet to take a shower.   I have some bath petals that were given to me a while ago.  Maybe I'll go jump into the tub and relax before bed.   It's been just one of those days where I had no motivation for anything.   I did not spend any money though.   I have been keeping tabs on my credit card account as well and it is significantly less...66%...than last month's bill.  Even with my refundable expenses and the trip expenses.   I am more than impressed with myself.   I used to think I couldn't budget.   Maybe I just had the wrong mentality?   It's not about how you are spending the money, but if it is on the necessities?  What do you really need??   I know I can be frivolous in my spending.   So this is a good eye opener. 

No comments: