Thursday, October 8, 2015

NoSpendtober Day 8

Today's mission is to prepare to clean like crazy tomorrow.   I started it...but then was gone for a while helping pack things for a move.   On the plus side, my kitchen is cleaner than it has been in weeks!
I've been doing tons of laundry as well...I'm sure I will have much more after tomorrow!

I did go to the store today but it was to buy boxes for the business...not my dime.   I did really well avoiding purchasing anything extra.   

We got our bountiful basket tonight.  I was really excited.  The pumpkins are great and we got some grapes and kale and all sorts of veggies that I thought I might be doing without.   I am glad I did it.  

I'm still doing well making food off of what we have...no take out this week!   Sausage and pancakes for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day...of to sleep!

No comments: