Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Stitch Fix #6

I received my stitch fix the other day.  I was really excited for this one.   It looked like it was going to be great!  Opening it up I was excited as well.  I really liked the look of everything.   They sent me some skinny jeans as well.  I don't have any skinny jeans...really have never tried them so was excited to see what they would be like.    So here is the breakdown of what I received.

Above, the Papermoon Rhode Embroidery Detail V-neck Knit top  $48


Below is the 41Hawthorn Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan  $48

Above:  Papermoon Keline Lace Shoulder Knit top  $54
Below:  Loveappella Zola Asymmetrical Striped Dress  $58

Cute stuff, right!   I even liked the dress.  Looked pretty cute on the hanger.   After trying everything on though, I wasn't quite sure.  They sent me a lot of stripes this time.   I like the stripes.  I don't think they like me.  Especially with the stretchy dress.   I took a pic without the cardigan but really couldn't post it...I look really hippy and have no waist.   My negative body image started screaming at me.

Forgive the very white legs!  It's really cute with the cardigan and the boots. Having such a hard time deciding.

The Just Black Jimmy Skinny Jean (ankle jeans) $88  The pants said ankle on them, but they were definitely longer than ankle length.   Skinny jeans felt a little more like leggings than I thought they would.   They actually fit me.  I was really afraid that with their being skinny my legs wouldn't fit inside.   The waist seemed to cut me at just a little lower than I liked, which isn't very forgiving to my stomach. The papermoon knit top showed more curves than I liked with these pants.  I don't really care for the embroidery across the shoulders but like how it looks with the cardigan.   I am so on the fence with the jeans.   I don't wear leggings too very often, would I wear skinny jeans more?  I think the price is a bit steep too.  I  am not sure how I like them with the ankle boots (those boots feel adventurous to me)  But I also think its a really cute outfit...I could put the cardigan on with it too.


Same jeans, with the Lace Shoulder Knit top.  I love the weight of the fabric of this shirt.  It is a bit more forgiving than the other one.   It's also longer, covers more of the hip area.   Not in love with the lace shoulders.   Maybe its growing on me a little bit.  Really like the color and the stripes.  Having a hard time deciding on this one too. 


So what do you think I kept?   I'm still on the fence on several items.  I may try them on again in the morning.   I love being able to try on clothes in my home, decide if I like them and then send what I don't like back in the mail. You get a few days to figure it out.   If I keep all 5 I get a 25% discount.  Which is always nice...It would almost pay for the pants.  :)   If you want to try stitch fix...use this link.  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3153883  I get a little referral reward.  :)  Thanks!



No comments: