Wednesday, October 28, 2015

NoSpendtober Day 27&28

I woke up this morning and realized I had totally forgotten to write this post last night.  Oops.   I ended up getting too busy to write and finish it for the day, so I figured I would combine posts.

Yesterday's mission was to find something to do together as a family that is free.   I didn't do that yesterday.  But this morning my son and I went on a walk/run/bike ride together.   It was a lot of fun, and I realized that it is something I could do more frequently with all the kids.



Today is the week 4 reflection.   It has been a whirlwind of a week.  I can't believe the month is almost over!   Here is my written reflection.  

Today I went to the store, to purchase personal and business stuff.  I stuck to my list!   Usually I don't have a list or buy a lot more than is on it.  It felt empowering to buy only what was on the list.  YAY.

We are stocked up for Halloween now.   Thinking I don't need to buy anything until the weekend.   Even better!

What a great challenge this has been.  I am looking forward to continuing with what I have learned.  

No comments: