Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 38 of 100--Your power team.


‘You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.' Jim Rohn

So who is it you spend the most time with?  Who are they, what do they do, how do they act?   Are their actions congruent with the ones you want to have?   Is their positivity and energy where you want to be?   If so they are great people to add to your power team.

Your power team consists of the people who influence you and who you turn to for inspiration and accountability.  The best power team would be made up of people who care for you and have achieved the goals or are already becoming what you desire to achieve.  

 I realized that I have been revamping my power team.   I've added accountability in the trainer I have hired.  She is a great example to me, and I look forward to learning from her and her confidence that I can achieve my goals.   I am going to start exercising with my friend again daily as well.  She is a great asset to my team.  

So who is on your power team?  Who would you want to have on your team?

I think there should be five players:
the confidant
the motivator
the inspiration
the accountability
Some one who loves you.

Some team members will have all of the qualities, some may only have one and others will mix them up.   But a combination of all these traits are what I believe will help your power team lead you to success!



No comments: