Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 55 of 100--take care of yourself

Taking care of yourself is a very important thing.   They even tell you in an airplane to put the oxygen mask on yourself first so you can help others.  You can't help others unless you have your basic needs met.   Like breathing.  :)   So investing time to exercise and eat right actually will help you in the long run to be more productive in work, school, with your family.   You will feel good and your body will repay you for taking care of it.  

Don't take this too far and start avoiding helping others, or work in the ruse of taking care of yourself.   I think I do that a bit...I'm going to have a little quiet time to escape...yea escaping into Facebook isn't really that healthy!  So I am working on changing my thoughts so I start taking care of myself in the right way...planning, implementing and following through instead of escaping.  

No comments: