Sunday, February 1, 2015

Healthy Journey day 69

I am not using my template today as it is Sunday, Fast Sunday to be specific and so everything is a little off.   
Fasting 2 meals left me not eating until 3:30, I had some jerky and an oatmeal cream pie.  
We are heading to my parents for dinner and a super bowl party...Well I don't watch the super bowl, but it may or may not be on.   My parents got new carpet and a new TV so they are showing it off.  :)

I  really over ate tonight.  We had soup, buffalo chicken dip, some monkey bread, pink jello salad and a bunch of veggies...oh can't forget the cheesecake.  It was all tasty and I kept eating.  :)  I have not eaten that much in one sitting for a long time.  

Came home and completed the dishes.

Got 2 servings of veggies. and only 40 oz of water.   But took my multivitamin.   

I've been half doing the dishes lately...did load it and start it twice today, but stopped short of clearing the counters and sweeping the floor.   Probably letting excuses stop me...will work on that tomorrow...

No comments: