Monday, February 2, 2015

Healthy Journey day 70

Intentions for the day:  Get my 10000 steps.  Started a fitbit Challenge with my mom and aunt.  They are on it!  I feel I have to keep moving just to keep up!!    Clean kitchen fully...get full stars on Home Routines today. 


Morning Blood Sugar: 110  not surprising considering I over ate last night.  I sure felt miserable. 


Exercise: JR's live workout this morning.. The stair workout, very low impact and only one flight for each one...I could actually jump up 2 stairs today. (Better than one, not quite the 3 I am aiming for!)  I was surprised I did it!   5 pushups and lots of walking.  

Breakfast:
Time:8:00
Hunger  Level *: 3
Ate: Monkey bread my dad made and sent home with us last night.  It was yummy. 
Comments:

Snack:
Time:10:00
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate:the rest of the monkey bread.
Comments:

Lunch:
Time:1:30
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate: Taco soup with added spinach, cheese and tortilla chips.
Comments:I broke up some spinach and added it in as I was warming it.   Couldn't tell it was there.   I think I will do that more often.  :-)

Snack:
Time: 4
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: ovaltine in milk, two oranges
Comments:

Dinner:
Time: 6:30
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate: veggies and chicken pillows
Comments:


Water intake: 64 oz


Daily Wins:  Mopped the floor in the kitchen, organized the spice cupboard, surpassed 10k steps.  Feeling tired yet accomplished. 


Health Challenge Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast (1)
Drink 64 oz water (2 pt) check
Eat 2 fruits (1) check
Eat 3 Veg (2)check
30 min of cardio(2)  check
No Treats (1) check
Health Supplement (1) check
Post a Health Tip (2) check


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: