Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 40 of 100--time to change

Wow day 40 already.  That has gone by fast!   Today started out with a darren daily that seemed to be written for me.  Check it out here.


He sites the quote from Jim Rohn: 
"For things to change, YOU have to change. For things to get better, YOU have to get better. For things to improve, YOU have to improve. When YOU grow, EVERYTHING in your life grows with you.”

So for me to accomplish my goals.  I have to change.  In order to do anything it starts with me.   It's not my kids or my husband, my friends or the neighbors.  It is all me.   Wherever I am or I go, it is all up to me.  So I am exactly where I want to be because of the actions I have taken.

Am I?   Reflection time.   Are my actions lining up with the vision of where I want to go?  What about the beliefs I have of myself.  Do they line up with the vision?   I think that may be the dichotomy.

So what do I do.  First I am going to become who I want to be.   Act as if you are already there, right?  So what would I do if I were an athlete with a clean house, who budgets and saves money.

Go to sleep early.
Hire a trainer, coach.
Clean as I go.
Plan ahead...meals and time
Make my own meals that include lots of fruits and veggies.
Keep moving!
Follow the plans I make for house/exercise/money and time.

So what is it you want to become, and how are you going to change to get there?  I'd like to know!

No comments: