Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 93

I will drop 34 inches total from my bust/waist and hips in order to be at a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 by October 7, 2015.  I will do this by following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I will track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.


Intentions for the day: Clean the kitchen


Morning Blood Sugar: 109.  I was a bit disappointed to see that this morning.  I guess it proves that what I put in my mouth effects my sugar more than how I move. 


Exercise:Trainer's workout.  1 hour, standing ab work (x2) 1 min plank, bicycle, kneesins and crosses, v sits, biceps tris and shoulders x2 (10 lb weights), Ladders in the basement, 25 pushups, ladder x2, deadlift walkout pushups 4 each leg, ladder x3.  Lunges glute raise, kneelift, lunge kick, lunge touch downs.   Front kicks, front and side kicks, ladders x3



Breakfast:
Time: 8 am
Hunger  Level *:
Ate: oatmeal with brown sugar and milk
Comments:


Snack:
Time:11:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate: chocolate protein milk
Comments:

Lunch:
Time:1:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate: reubens
Comments:

Snack:
Time:2:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate: ice cream and a little chocolate syrup
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:6:00
Hunger Level*:
Ate: meatballs and spaghetti, salad.  Rolls.  It was supposed to be meatball subs but my buns went moldy too fast, turned it into spaghetti.  YUM!   Kids seemed to really like it and I sure did.  I thought I was full and then I ended up wanting a cupcake at the event we went to tonight.  It was tasty too.  :)
Comments:


Water intake: 64 +


Daily Wins:  Worked on the kitchen, made a yummy dinner.  Got in my full 1 hour workout even by myself!


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast
Drink 64 oz water
Eat 2 fruits
Eat 3 Veg
30 min of cardio
One Treat
Health Supplement


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

Monday:  Kitchen
Tuesday:  Bedroom
Wednesday:  Bathroom
Thursday:  Living Room
Friday:  Entry

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: