Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 31 of 100--cleaning for exercise!






Cleaning for exercise.   Definitely not a new idea.  I was realizing the other day that I would burn quite a few calories if I started doing a blitz clean of my house everyday.  Instead of being distracted by the computer, my phone, TV, you name it...I sit quite a bit...something I am working to change.  So, I am thinking today of how to do this---creating a plan to attack and clean getting those steps in.


The funny thing is I already have a plan and am not utilizing it fully...so here is what I am going to do...

Daily:
Make Bed
Clean Bathroom
Start a batch of Laundry
Empty Dishwasher

Monday:
Vacuum
Mop
Clean a Bathroom
Dust
Clean mirrors
Change the Sheets

Tuesday:
Spend 15 min in each of these rooms
Laundry
Kitchen
Kids room
Front room

Wednesday:
Clean out the fridge
Master bath
Pay Bills
Plan Menus

Thursday:
Run errands
Empty Car of everything
Dust
Vacuum

Friday:
Master Bedroom
Organize a shelf or drawer

That's what I have in my Home routines app...I'm thinking it will need to be revised a bit.   It is time to raise the standards of my house to instead of looking at messes...actually taking action on them! 

What is your cleaning plan?  Does it help you get exercise? 

No comments: