Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3 of 100

Routines are all complete.  I realized a few minutes ago that I hadn't made my bed this morning (hubby got up after me) so I did it now.   Doesn't matter as it still counts!   At least I did it!!! All gold stars again.  :)

The 100 day challenge video today was about integrity.  Finishing what you start.   It was very interesting.  What are you, if you don't do what you say you are going to do?   My husband has amazing integrity.  Me.  I have been saying I will lose weight for the last 12 years, I keep gaining.  It is time to live to the principles I deserve to, stand by my word.  Am I alone in this?  I feel as though I have been living in Einsteins definition of insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.  It is time for new habits and my new life!!

In looking at my vision board today I realized I missed one of my goals.  I hadn't written it down yet so it wasn't official, now it will be!!  Years ago I had a coworker who was a runner.  She would sit down and put her legs up on a chair and then hug her legs, a lot like this.  
I call it the Amy stretch.  I totally want to be this flexible and be able to touch my toes, let alone the rest.  So I am adding this to my vision board.  It is really easy for me to forget to stretch after exercise so this is going to be a difficult one to remember!   I'm printing it out and adding it to my vision board right now.  :)

Today we worked on budgets as well.  I found this neat budget binder, I think it came across my facebook feed.   I put it all together today and figured out the money we want to save along with a estimated budget idea.  I'm going to do a modified envelope system, ala dave ramsey.  I take out cash for the variables, such as groceries, household supplies and eating out. Using the binder will help me to keep track of the cash as well as checks and credit cards so I think this "snapshot" of our finances will help a lot!  

Feeling good about our accomplishments today.  Have a lot to continue with but will totally get there.  One step at a time! 

How are you doing on your goals?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yoga and Pilates will help with your stretches. It keeps me limber.

debnu said...

So true! I totally forgot about pilates. I really enjoy it. Thanks!!