Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 30 of 100 Speak your truth.




Speak your truth.  How often do you say what you need to?  Sometimes I think that we allow ourselves to not be truthful, with ourselves or others because we are afraid.    Sometimes we hold back because of fear of the reaction.  I know I do that.   I am not saying that you should be rude, or outspoken.   But if you have something you need to say, say it!   For instance, if you don't really want someone to come over, but you are round about saying I guess.  Just come out and say today doesn't work for me.  A lot of times people appreciate being direct.  You will feel more at peace and in tune with yourself when you stand for who you know you are apologetically and lovingly. 
It takes a lot for me to understand what is going through my head sometimes.  Journaling and typing on the blog really help me to get what is going on.   What is your medium for figuring out your thoughts?   Write it down.  Speak up for yourself...BE BRAVE!

No comments: