Thursday, January 29, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 66

Intentions for the day:  Clean house, empty and sort one basket from my room.  Stretch.   I can feel that I did too much yesterday, but I also feel much better mentally than I did yesterday. 

Morning Blood Sugar:  110  Apparently I did not have enough veggies to offset the bread I ate...or the ice cream a few hours before dinner.  I did eat a little past my hunger level, but I didn't think it was that much.    Hmmm  I don't like that number. 


Exercise:  10 min cardio. Then "danced" with my 3 year old for 30 minutes.   He had me lifting him above my head spinning, holding him upside down.  My upper body is really tired now!  He didn't want to stop!

Breakfast:
Time:8:00
Hunger  Level *:  3
Ate: pina colada smoothie
Comments:

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:
Comments:

Lunch:
Time: 11:30
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: chocolate banana pancakes with peanut butter syrup.  YUM
Comments:

Snack:
Time:1:30/4:45
Hunger Level*:2
Ate: Another pancake dipped in syrup...one each time.
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:  6:00
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate: Taco soup  Topped with cheese and some chips on the side. 
Comments:  yummy.  :)


Water intake:  64 oz



Daily Wins:  Danced with my son.  Emptied a basket from my room...well mostly.  made dinner before 6!


Health Challenge Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast (1)  yep
Drink 64 oz water (2 pt) yep
Eat 2 fruits (1)yep
Eat 3 Veg (2)
30 min of cardio(2) yep
No Treats (1) yep
Health Supplement (1) yep
Post a Health Tip (2) yep


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: