Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 43 an emotional day

Woke up after a horrible dream this morning. It was one of those that stuck with me all day and I couldn't shake the emotion from it.   It was a rather odd day.   We did more travel than usual and I spent a lot of time on the phone in the evening.   Made dinner and evening routines a little odd. 


Morning Blood Sugar: 91.  Wow. I'm loving this!   I've almost accomplished this goal already!

Exercise: live with Maggie. She always brings extra energy!! 

Breakfast:  
Time:6:45 
Hunger  Level *: 3
Ate: grapefruit
Comments:

Snack:
Time: 9
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: waffles and sausage gravy 
Comments: really yummy and then I found a piece of the rubber gasket in my waffle. Couldn't finish!!  Had half a chocolate milk protein bottle instead. 

Lunch:
Time: 2 pm
Hunger Level*:  2
Ate:  Wendys bacon portabella burger.   a half the kids meal frosty and chocolate milk, veggies and dip
Comments:  Very tasty.  We were out driving for a while and didn't eat at home, obviously.  

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:6:15 pm
Hunger Level*:  3
Ate:  Tuna Noodle Casserole.  root beer float.  A few pieces of a chocolate orange. (9 pm)  
Comments:  Maybe its the hormones or the emotions of the day but I needed sweets tonight.  My sugar may not be so grand in the morning, however I made a choice and I accept my choice for the treats.   


Water intake:  64

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set 
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: