Sunday, January 11, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 49

Intentions for the day:  It's been a difficult day.  One of irritation and frustration.  Feelings of giving up, not caring...wanting to hide.  I'm not sure what started the feelings, all I know is that I am not in a good place.  

Weigh in:   196.6  0.4 more than last week.  

Morning Blood Sugar:  108  I quite actively did the dishes last night, got my hr up.  Still not enough to combat the cookies

Exercise: Rest day

Breakfast:
Time:  1100
Hunger  Level *:  2
Ate:  Raisin bran and milk, a chocolate sandwich
Comments:

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:
Comments:

Lunch:
Time: 2:30
Hunger Level*:  2
Ate:  My inlaws invited us over for dinner.  It was really tasty.   Roast and veggies, mac and cheese.  
Comments:I feel the need to have another roast.  We ate the whole thing.  :)

Snack:
Time:  4:30
Hunger Level*:  3
Ate:  Cookies  They aren't that great, but I'm eating them anyway...a glass of milk as well.    
Comments:

Dinner:
Time: 6:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  a little popcorn. 
Comments:

Feeling hungry as I clean up the kitchen at 10 pm.  I ate a cheese stick. 

Water intake:  32 oz


Daily Wins: Ate veggies at dinner, even though I've been grumpy I am feeling better after writing my daily post...I almost wanted to not.  I am going to go to bed early.  Tomorrow starts my early morning wake up!


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set 
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: