Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 42


Morning Blood Sugar: 96. I'm actually doing it.    My goal for the end of last year was to have morning sugars consistently under 100.   I have had more in the 90s than not. I'm feeling quite good about it!   Yay!!!


Exercise:  as today is Sunday.  I will rest and stretch. Rest days are nice. :)

Weigh in:  196.2. I must be doing something right.  


In our church, the first Sunday of every month is considered "Fast Sunday"  No this isn't where the services are over quicker, but when you go without food for at least two meals.  That is why I only have one meal today.  
 

Dinner:
Time: 4:30
Hunger Level*:2
Ate:Cheese ball and crackers, garlic cheese pizza. 
Comments:  Amazingly I wasn't that hungry today.  Usually I am famished on days like today.  I am more thirsty than anything.  

Veggies and dip---7:30 hunger at 3.


Water intake:  32+32

Week update:  I am feeling great about my progress this week.  I had a couple of moments where I over ate, but other than that my intake was good.  I've also lived up to my goals extremely well so far.   I still feel focused and on task and as though the year is mine for the taking!  :)

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: