Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 23 of 100--bring on the positivity

Being positive makes a huge difference in your life.  Looking at the glass half full instead of empty helps combat depression, and improve your outlook on life. 

This article is on the opposite end of the spectrum but looks like it will help us find more positivity. http://www.success.com/blog/how-to-stop-the-rampage-of-negative-thoughts

When faced with a task that seems difficult. Look at the way your thoughts are formed.  Are you thinking "I hate this" or "I don't want to". Try substituting other thoughts such as "I'm so greatful for this opportunity" or "I deserve to feel good so I will..."  
At first it will seem awkward.  But with practice the new more positive thoughts will take over and your mood will be heightened as well.  

No comments: