Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Roasted cauliflower


Roasted Cauliflower.

I had some Cauliflower in the fridge that I needed to use, and eating a bunch of it raw just wasn't sounding appetizing.   So I typed it into google and found a yummy sounding cheesy version.   In the comments they mentioned they roasted it.  Roasting?   I've roasted broccoli and kale, yum kale chips!  But never cauliflower before.  So I decided to give it a go!  Turned out great!!


Here is the recipe!

One head of cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
2 T olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste

Spread the cauliflower florets out across a cookie sheet.   Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over the top.  I give the pan a few shakes and spread the florets out with my hand, making sure they are evenly spaced and got into the good flavors!   
Bake at 400*F for 20 min or until tender.   Check and shake the pan half way through.  

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tara Braun said...

I love roasted cauliflower, and then adding some Franks Red Hot sauce when it's done. Rachael Ray calls it "vegetarian hot wings"!! Delish! :)

debnu said...

We love hot wings around here. Not sure my hubby would like vegetarian ones though! It sure is tasty just roasted!