Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 2 of 100.

Routines complete.  Exercise done. Feeling very accomplished!!
This is the screen shot from the app home routines.  It is great!  I have my routines laid out in it and try to get all yellow stars.  

I also love the app don't break the chain. I love checking off at the end of the day that I have completed the task!!
Two of the tools I'm using to help keep myself motivated!  :)

What do you do??

Now that we have a vision board the key is to look at it.  Putting it in a drawer does no good!   I put it as the lock screen on my iPad and a printed copy on the wall next to my bed.  I see it as I go to sleep and when I wake up.  So when you look at it try to feel what it feels like to be at that goal.  Visualize yourself in those activities.  Feel stronger and faster.  Smarter and richer.  That is what helps you achieve it!!




2 comments:

Linda said...

Your routine app reminds me of the old "Slob Sisters" 3x5 card system I used. That was a life changer for me. I think this will be for you as well.

debnu said...

I feel like it will be a life changer...well that is my plan! The App is based on flylady.net's system and flylady actually used Pam Young's book to get to where she is. :) I guess this could be called the next generation of slob sisters.