Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4 of 100 Veggies are good for you

Early Early this morning (because I didn't go to bed until after midnight, we took advantage of the new late church schedule and watched a movie, without kids!)  a friend on facebook posted about the benefits of veggies and how raw veggies especially assist in the release of unwanted pounds.  It reminded me of how I have discovered the benefits of store bought veggie trays.  My favorite ones are from Sams club.  The only thing I have to do is put it into another container and then instant veggies.  YAY!   I then pull them out before dinner, or when I feel snacky, and at every meal (except breakfast).  So yummy.  And today they were tasting fantastic, even with all the chocolate and other choices that were in the house.


Another great thing to help with my journey is water intake.  I strive for at least 64 oz of water a day.  I have 2 32 oz mugs that I use to help me get there.    One of them is the hydr-8  the other I got from the hospital when I had my appendix out in October.  Yay, free mug.  ;)  I love the infused waters too.  There are a ton of different varieties on this website.

Tonight I started planning my week and day.  I check my menu plan for the next week, put it in my planner (I only have the printed paper of this version currently as I ordered too late to get it before the beginning of the year, It is awesome though!)  So far it is working great.
I give myself latitude on my routines on Sunday.  I figure if I keep up the rest of the week it evens out.  So I made my bed but didn't finish the kitchen.  It still counts in my mind though.  :)

No comments: