Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 26 of 100---sometimes you just need help




I should stop stealing pictures, but loved this one I found it here


Today I have been looking for a personal trainer.   I am well versed in nutrition, exercise, etc.  But for some reason  still have trouble bringing it all together.  I need someone to critic my form, who knows what they are talking about.  Someone who will really hold me accountable.  It is time to have someone to push me that much more than I push myself.   Do I really push myself?  I don't think enough.  I need someone to help me avoid injury, and remind me to warm up and cool down and stretch.   All of those things! 
No one knows what you need unless you ask.  So it is time to ask for help.  Stop hiding and thinking I can do it all myself with youtube videos and internet plans.  It's time to ask the expert and make sure it is all done right. 

So anyone know a good personal trainer that would let me bring a 3 yr old...or will come to my home?  :)

No comments: