Sunday, January 18, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 56

Intentions for the day:
A successful primary music time.   Decide on a game plan for nutrition.  Enjoy a restful day with the family.

Morning Blood Sugar: 101  apparently the roast didn't counter act the sugar....or I waited too long.  I slept in and Checked it at almost 9


Weigh in:  196.6  Have to say I was a little disappointed.   I was expecting some results today because I have been eating more veggies.   But then I also cut back on exercise.   I am still frustrated that I injured myself.  However instead of feeling bad I am putting on my investigator cap and looking to figure out what I can do differently.   If I am not exercising, an emphasis is to be put on my nutrition.  Hmmm... How can I see results on the scale and enjoy the process?

Exercise:  Rest day

HAd a hard time tracking my food today.  Don't know why.  

I didn't eat until almost 11...some ningxia red and WLT (3gtts) 
Tried a protein, veggie shake...just didn't work for me
One pretzel
Fruit salad (with lots of cool whip and marshmallows, not exactly healthy)
Personal pizza  A couple bites of a cookie, and some fudge


Water intake:  24 oz



Daily Wins:  Successful singing time.  Had lots of fun with the jr primary today.  Felt really in the zone.  Attended the baptism preview with my son even though he doesn't turn 8 until December. Made a good dinner. 


Health Challenge Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast (1)
Drink 64 oz water (2 pt)
Eat 2 fruits (1)
Eat 3 Veg (2)
30 min of cardio(2)
No Treats (1)
Health Supplement (1)   Check!
Post a Health Tip (2)

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: