Thursday, January 1, 2015

The First 100 Days of 2015

The next 100 days.  What are you going to accomplish?   I feel so excited and ready to be focused for the next 100 days.   It has been a long time in coming!   I saw a picture earlier on Facebook that said something to the effect of 2013 was practice, 2014 was the warm up and 2015 is GAME TIME!  I am so in the game right now. I have been on this journey for a long time and can't wait to see it come to fruition.   I created a vision board today that looks like this. 
I have made a long version before in power point.  This one is from publisher.  I made it to cover my six main goals and the dollar sign is to remind me to budget and save money.  I have a number in mind that I want to have in savings.   So 2015 goals are:

Blog daily for one full year.
Morning and evening routines (clean kitchen before bed) every day for 100 days.
Plan weekly menus for 100 days.
Run a 10 minute mile.  Run a half (or full!) marathon in October
100 days of straight goal completion!
95 lb squats.
Morning Blood glucose under 100 consistently.  Ideally would be 80.
Budget money...put at least $100 in savings per month. 

100 seems to be my magic number this year.  Bring it on.  I can see it!  I'm 100% in, I'm 100% focused.  I am 100% excited.  Lets do this!!  
I have learned that goals are to be constantly revamped and re figured, there isn't just one new years resolution.  There is a lifetime of improving.   If you stop striving you stop growing!  I don't want to stop!  Some of my goals are hard, some are easy. I am ready to feel the challenge and grow to meet it.  In the past I set really easy goals and kinda met them.  Now I am setting a variety of goals, visualizing myself in this new place and stepping into the new me.  Fear no longer has a place at my table.  It is time to  grasp this new version of myself, never letting go again! I am creating new bottom lines.  I won't accept dishes un-done when I go to bed.  I deserve to experience this new me!

So have you set new goals yet?  Or revamped your old?  Create a vision board and then mark off the goals you have achieved as you get to them!  Join me in the next 100 days.  Report if you have accomplished your daily goal.  Your wins!  This is possible!  2015 is the year you will get it!  You can do this!!  We can do it!!
   

No comments: