Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 45


Morning Blood Sugar:  100.  Glad I didn't endulge in some chocolate like I kinda wanted to last night.   I drank the rest of my water instead.

Exercise:  treadmill. 



Breakfast:
Time:  8:30
Hunger  Level *:  2
Ate:  Lemon water, a yogurt.
Comments:  The yogurt (western family strawberry)  Was sooo very sweet.  Never thought that I would say something is too sweet.  This certainly was.  I could barely eat it.

Snack:
Time: 10:30
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: Nutella sandwich
Comments:  got too hungry.  I've been slow getting to exercise and my eating is suffering.

Lunch:
Time: 11:00
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: choc protein milk. Nutella sandwich.
Comments:  after workout.

Snack:
Time: 3:00
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: snacked on veggies while making soup some frosting on crackers and a piece of cake.
Comments:

Dinner:
Time: 6 pm
Hunger Level*:  1.5
Ate: fries veggies boneless teriyaki wings. Yum!
Comments:  I was going to make hamburgers for dinner but the meat was still frozen solid.   We ordered in instead.   Yummy!   I ate a little much.  I have not taken very good care of myself today.


Water intake:  64


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October


**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: